Role: BI Developer
Location: Yorkshire (Flexible Working)
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 DOE
My client is a leading financial company based in Yorkshire. They are seeking a BI Developer who has a keen eye for analysis, detail, and quality as they are looking to become more data driven to help drive the business forward.
You will be working closely within the BI Team developing and maintaining new and existing reports for use across the business. You will be expected to provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required, whilst monitoring evolving IT trends and business requirements and proactively improve existing skills and solutions where appropriate.
- Experienced with T-SQL
- A good understanding of SSIS / SSRS
- Strong knowledge of Data Visualisation tools e.g., Power BI and Tableau
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent analytical approach and passion for creative problem solving
- Strong communication skills to work with clients and alongside other departments
- Fluent in Microsoft Office packages including advanced Excel skills
- An understanding of UI design
- Basics of Database Design
- Ability to work independently to deliver the right solutions
- Great opportunities to climb internal career ladder.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Sick pay
- Free parking
- Monthly socials (post Covid)
- MANY MORE!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.