Role: BI Developer
Location: Liverpool (Flexible Working)
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client is a leading provider of legal and insurance services. They are seeking a BI Developer who has a keen eye for analysis, detail, and quality to help drive the business forward. The company is based in Liverpool but does offer flexible working.
You will be working closely within the Analytics and Reporting Team developing and maintaining new and existing reports for use across the business. You will be expected to provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required, whilst monitoring evolving IT trends and business requirements and proactively improve existing skills and solutions where appropriate.
- Experienced with T-SQL
- A good understanding of SSIS / SSRS
- Excellent analytical approach and passion for creative problem solving
- Strong communication skills to work with clients and alongside other departments
- Fluent in Microsoft Office packages including advanced Excel skills
- An understanding of UI design
- Basics of Database Design
- Ability to work independently to deliver the right solutions
- Medicash (after 1 month's service)
- Flexible Working (dependant on the role requirements)
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Holiday Entitlement
- Travel loans
- Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Agile Working
- Costco Membership
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.