Role: BI Developer
Location: Manchester (Fully remote)
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 DOE
My client is looking for a highly competent BI Developer. The role will involve you working with key partners across the business whilst being part of an innovative team responsible for leading the design, testing and development of robust data planning, data modelling, and creation of data sets on a permanent basis.
This is based in Manchester but is offering fully remote work.
- Advanced knowledge of database interrogation skills, for example SQL, PL-SQL, T-SQL
- Significant experience with ETL/ELT development.
- Strong experience using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Azure)
- Understanding of Azure or AWS and implementing this into a company (Desirable)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Power Query and Power BI
- Have strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management with the ability to influence, advise and consult at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in shaping and articulating BI strategies.
- Competitive pay scales
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Further salary progression based on performance.
- Contributory pension scheme
- AND MORE!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.