My client, an industry leading renewable energy organisation are looking for a talented AWS Security Architect to join their incredible team. This role will include developing security solutions that will improve security posture. You will be very technical with a genuine passion for information security and security risk with a real drive to ensure our businesses and customers are supported.
This opportunity is for a passionate and ambitious professional and comes with incredible rapid career progression opportunities with scope to become Team Lead!
You will not only be technically gifted but we are looking for an individual with a real desire to inspire change in a positive and impactful way.
- Ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and network
- Creation and management of code pipelines
- Ensure confidentiality of data across the organisation
- Liaising with stakeholders and working collaboratively to deal with deadlines, cost pressures and driving metrics
- 'Outside the box' thinker
- Propose solutions to problems rather than just identifying
- AWS Architecture certification desirable
- Automation in AWS cloud environments
- Experience of Agile ways of working and DevOps culture
- Code pipeline (AWS), Lambda, Step Functions, IAM/KMS,SSM, Config
- AWS Architecting Solutions
- Car allowance
- Hyrbid working model
- Company socials
- Life & Health insurance, medical care package
- Development & Learning budget
- Many more!
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Oliver Hand @ ITECCO on 020 8164 2754 or email .