Application Support Engineer
Role: Application Support Engineer (1st/2nd line support)
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire (hybrid)
Salary: up to £28,000 DOE
A bespoke application provider who specialises in the healthcare sector is now looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They have a large user base across several NHS Trusts and private clinics.
You will be providing 1st/2nd line support across several applications, as well as installing software, and assisting with projects both internally and externally.
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme with up to 5% employer contribution
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team social and company events
- Installing and Configuring Applications
- 1st/2nd Line Support
- Understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, Office365, and Windows OS
- Confidence in communicating with people up to the Director level
- Experience within the Healthcare sector would be beneficial
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Farnham | Basingstoke | Wokingham | Reading | Leatherhead | Woking | Bracknell | Epsom | Horsham | Crawley |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.