Application Support Engineer
Role: Application Support Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire - hybrid
Salary: up to £40,000
My client, a global Software company, is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining several bespoke and Microsoft applications, as well as supporting migrations from legacy and on-prem systems to SharePoint/Office365.
The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and offers an outstanding training program to support your professional development.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Training and certifications
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Remote working
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Previous experience within Application Support
- Thorough understanding and experience working with Microsoft products such as Office365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience supporting SQL Server based products and applications
- Product and Software support
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to work well under pressure
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.