Role: Applications Developer
Location: London (2 days remote)
Our client is a nationally renowned performing arts centre producing world-class events. They are looking to further grow their IT team but adding an Application Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Their mission is to change how their customers enjoy the experience of the arts sector. They have achieved this by always having the best developers to make sure their applications are the most updated versions. You will be part of a team of highly skilled developers using C#, .NET, JQuery and Bootstrap to write scalable code.
The ideal candidate:
* 2+ years' experience in C#
* 2+ years' experience in .NET
* 2+ years' experience in JQuery and Boostrap
* Good knowledge of MVC
* Good knowledge of SQL Servers
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
* Experience talking to customers
* Hybrid working
* Internal Training
* 2 Pension Plans
* 28 days holiday days increasing to 36
* % off nationally known restaurants
* Ability to see shows and meet actors
* And more…
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please REPLY & get in touch immediately with Oscar Walter @ ITECCO on 02081642754 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.