Role: AI & Data Scientist
Location: Swansea (Flexible Work)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
My client is a UK based research technology company leading the way on innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and are looking for an AI & Data Scientist to join the team. You will work on designing, coding and implementing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence solutions contributing to my client's vision in adopting AI as the core of their product portfolio and roadmap.
They have won several Innovate UK funding for projects in rail infrastructure, air quality monitoring, urban digital transformation, AI-based cybersecurity, and digital twins. This is a very exciting time to come and join as you are provided with the platform and resources to work on your project ideas to see them evolve into successful final deliveries.
- Educated to a degree level in Artificial Intelligence (or other relevant degrees in Maths, Computer Science, Applied Statistics) and a passion for facing new challenges
- >3 years of academic experience in Deep Learning, Data Fusion and Analysis, and Machine Learning as Post-doctoral researcher and a track record of relevant publication are desirable
- Industrial/project experience is desirable, in working with real-world applications of AI in Industry 4.0 and IoT Systems
- A comprehensive understanding, academic excellence and in-depth knowledge of AI, CNN, ML, Bayesian Statistics, Data Fusion are essential
- Hands-on experience of Python, MATLAB, Weka, PCL, OpenCV, Kafka, Elastic Search, Apache Spark, Oracle, or other data science packages
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.