Position: Accounts and Admin assistant
Location: Didsbury, South Manchester
SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic individual to join our growing team.
Within 5 years, ITECCO has grown from 1 to 115 employees and has just opened our 4th office in the US. It's a really exciting time to join us!
Company Culture and Social Benefits
* Clear progression plan to enhance your career.
* Exceptional internal training and support.
* Winter and summer company holiday (Ski Trip and Ibiza
* Company iPhone and Laptop
* Relaxing leisure area with PS5, Table Tennis and Pool.
* Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing
* 1pm finishes on Friday
* 2 weeks Christmas break!
* Cross checking deals to ensure they are compliant with industry regulations.
* Liaising with the accounts team to verify when candidates are out of rebate.
* Procuring feedback from candidates and clients based on their experience with ITECCO.
* Responding/dealing with complaints related to GDPR.
* Balancing the billing figures each month.
* Writing up contracts for candidates and clients.
* Data input to contractor's portal.
* Company Database administration.
* Handling confidential documents.
* Manage company VAT receipts and liaise with Accounts team.
* Work closely with Director and Senior Managers.
* Negotiation and managing 3rd party suppliers.
* Manage company resources for Recruiters (Job boards, mobiles, LinkedIn licenses).
* General office admin.
Skills and Experience
* We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, and self-motivated individual, alongside being analytical and technically strong.
* Good IT skills and knowledge of current technologies.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* You will need an excellent eye for detail & have accurate data entry & checking skills.
* 2:1 Degree OR relevant experience. Degree not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced Office / Admin team and progress your career. Training will be provided!