Role: Account Manager
Location: South East, London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + uncapped commission
My client, who provide IT Infrastcture and tailored solutions to clients across the UK, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As part of the team, you will be responsible for providing technology products and solutions to your customers, prospect for new clients and opportunities to build your account base and working closely with the other members of the team to process deals.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (Paid Day off on your Birthday) + performance-based holiday increment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal progression opportunities
- Un Capped Commission Accelerators and SPIFFS
- Private Medical Care
- Income Protection and Death in Service
- Competitive Pension Scheme
You will need to have the following experience to join our team:
- 1-2 years' experience selling hardware and software to businesses.
- Proven track record of being able to maintain consistent monthly GP.
- The ability to manage your own time and workload whilst working toward monthly and quarterly targets
- Experience in building rapport and maintaining relationships with customers.
- The ability to prospect via a range of mediums such as networking events, social media, telephone and face to face meetings
- Excellent presentational skills
- Knowledge of Vendor portals etc
- Previous experience working with vendors to build pipeline
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Isabella Lawton @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email Isabella . Lawton @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.