Up to £45,000!
***INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY - DON'T MISS OUT***
An Account Manager who's experienced in how media agencies work, having worked closely alongside them in their day-to-day, and is at home with Digital and Social. This role involves developing strong working relationships, taking charge of project management, team management and financial management.
You will be responsible for overseeing reporting, analysis, and recommendations to enhance activity. You will be working with a talented team to deliver cross-media cross-platform strategies, as well as dealing and liaising with clients hands-on. Working with all levels of client, from sister-agencies to the highest of senior clients.
Looking for a confident, charismatic, and highly motivated account manager, eager to manage variety in their day with the ability to inspire, motivate and drive all members of the agency team. Using existing clients and developing relationships with new clients, from smaller accounts to high profile ones.
- Digital and Social
- Must have experience working closely with media agencies
- Experience developing campaigns across a range of media outlets
- Experience presenting and meeting with clients
- Ability to work with and build rapport with senior clients and agency teams
- Good, pragmatic decision maker
- Strong communication skills
- 25 days annual holiday
- Flexible working (2 days a week in office)
- Working closely with Senior Management
- Health care plan
- Plus, much more!
Sounds exciting? Contact me today - ryan . farnworth @itecco.co.uk/ 0121 260 5840
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent & Contract