3rd Line Project Engineer
Role: 3rd Line Project Engineer
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
My client, an established and growing Managed Service Provider who are urgently looking for a 3rd Line Project Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be able to get stuck in to projects from your first day! You will be responsible for projects from pre-sales and conception to completion while working alongside a small team to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
My client currently has 15 key customers who are looking to migrate from on-premise tech to Cloud-based within the next 12-18 months so this will be the main focus of the role at the beginning.
- Hybrid working options
- Training and certifications
- Unlimited progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Paid travel expenses
- Designed and implemented projects
- Experience with cloud technology such as Azure, AWS, SharePoint, Office365
- Hyper-V installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Confident in providing pre-sales and consultation services to clients/customers at different levels
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Firewalls, VPNs, vLANs, Router and Switches
- Previous experience leading projects on a large scale
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Crawley | Tunbridge Wells | Horsham | Tonbridge | Sevenoaks | Epsom | Leatherhead
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.