Position: 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: Ipswich (Hybrid)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Paid for Certifications
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
My client are looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to join their busy IT helpdesk.
You should have good customer service skills, be able to answer the phone in an excellent manner, have strong troubleshooting skills for Windows desktop operating systems as well as Office 365.
My client look after over 30 clients across Ipswich and you will be working within a team of 3 engineers in the IT Helpdesk.
You will need to be outgoing, willing to assist as much as possible, and be a team player.
Previous experience working in an IT Helpdesk is desired.
* Fully funded Certifications for employees
* 20 Days Holiday + Birthday Off
* Improved Pension Scheme
* Internal Promotions
* Flexible working
* Fun, vibrant yet relaxed environment
* Clear progression
* Company Pool Car
* 3rd line technical skills in Microsoft Windows Server technologies
* 3rd line technical skills in LANs, WANs, Firewalls, VPNs
* Virtualisation (both Hyper-V & VMWare), Storage, Disaster Recovery, Scoping hardware requirements
* Windows Server, Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Office
* VOIP Systems (hosted internally)
If you are looking for the next step in your IT career and want to work in a fast-moving environment using the latest technologies, then this could be the position for you.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities outline above and believe that you would make a great fit, then please get in touch as soon as possible by sending an up-to-date version of your CV in response to this ad.