Position: Senior 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Paid for Certifications
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
My client are looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to join their busy IT helpdesk.
You should have good customer service skills, be able to answer the phone in an excellent manner, have strong troubleshooting skills for Windows desktop operating systems as well as Office 365.
My client look after over 100 clients across the Southeast and you will be working within a team of 12 engineers in the IT Helpdesk.
You will need to be outgoing, willing to assist as much as possible, and be a team player.
Previous experience working in an IT Helpdesk is desired.
* 28 Days holiday
* Improved Pension Scheme
* Fully funded Certifications for employees
* Internal Promotions
* Flexible working
* Fun, vibrant yet relaxed environment
* Clear progression
* Excellent pension
* 3rd line technical skills in Microsoft Windows Server technologies
* 3rd line technical skills in scoping & implementing Intel based server hardware
* 3rd line technical skills in LANs, WANs, Firewalls, VPNs, Cisco preferred.
* Virtualisation (both Hyper-V & VMWare), Storage, Disaster Recovery, Scoping hardware requirements
* Windows Server, Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Office, Office 365 Migrations
* 3rd line technical skills in storage systems, NetApp preferable.
* 3rd Line technical skills in Citrix XenApp
* 3rd line technical skills in Microsoft Azure IAAS and PAAS environments
* Proven history of successful Project planning & implementation
If you are looking for the next step in your IT career and want to work in a fast-moving environment using the latest technologies, then this could be the position for you.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities outline above and believe that you would make a great fit, then please get in touch as soon as possible by sending an up-to-date version of your CV in response to this ad.