2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Fixed term contract 12 months+
Role: 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Fixed term contract 12 months+
Location: Elephant and Castle, South East London
Salary: £25,000 - £36,000 DOE
My client, who provide IT Support and Services in the educational sector are looking for a 2nd/ 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permeant contract basis. As part of the team, you will be responsible for using your problem-solving attitude at an in-depth and technical level.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- holiday exchange for cash
- Training and progression opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Windows 10 Installation and Configuration
- Workstation deployment - WDS and MDT
- Networking knowledge
- Office 365 and GSuite
- MDM - of iPad and Google Chrome Books
- Wireless Networking
- Windows 2016, 2019, Active Directory and Group Policy experience
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Robert Grigg @ ITECCO on 020 3882 0688 or email
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.