2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: East Central, London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
My client, who are a multi-million-pound globally recognised consultancy in the Financial and Construction sector are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their passionate tech team on a permanent basis. As part of the team, you will be responsible for providing technical support to internal users and getting involved in new projects with some of the latest technologies. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer who is looking to go into a new role where the growth and development opportunities are incredible.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training (internal and external)
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Free gym membership
- Pension plan
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience within a helpdesk environment
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/19
- TCP/IP, DNS and WINS
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of apps, Active Directory, Office 365 admin centre, Exchange Online
- Managing hardware and software installs
- Ability to methodically tackle technical issues
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Administering the desktop, network and back up environment
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Isabella Lawton @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email Isabella . Lawton @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.