2nd Line Support Engineer- Blackburn/Hybrid- £32,000
Role:2nd Line Support Engineer
My client who are an MSP are on the hunt for a 2nd Line Support engineer to join their clients' hands on support team in Blackburn. This is an excellent opportunity to progress and develop you career and this business pride themselves on giving promotions and developing staff internally!
The ideal candidate will be able to commute to Blackburn 3 days a week and can work remotely for 2. This person will have experience in a similar role as an IT Support Technician and will have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Hybrid Working
- All paid for expenses trips to client visits in London each month!
- Fast track progression
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent corporate pension scheme
- Staff days out and trips abroad
- Excellent career development incentives
Previous Beneficial Experience:
- Desktop Support
- Configure and troubleshoot Wireless access points
- Configure and Maintain Servers
- Active Directory/Azure
- Windows Servers
If you possess any of this previous experience and you think this position could be for you then please APPLY Immediately for consideration.