2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client, a leading Managed Service Provider specialising in Cloud technology, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. As a forward-thinking organisation, there is huge potential to grow and develop your technical career from day one! Offering paid certifications and progression, this is not an opportunity to miss.
This is not a 'traditional' 2nd line position, as the company is building a more agile team who can support users on a multitude of tech-related issues giving you further opportunities to learn.
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (increasing each year of service to a maximum of 25 days + BH)
- Half-day holiday on your Birthday
- Paid Microsoft certifications
- Opportunities for overtime
- On-call bonus of £400/week
- Access to Brighton 1901 club football tickets x4 seats
- Flexible working options
- At least 2 years experience on a Helpdesk
- Good networking/network troubleshooting skills
- Office365, Exchange, Azure experience
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2012R2/2016/2019
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Burgess Hill | Horsham | Crawley | Brighton | Worthing | Tunbridge Wells
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.