2nd Line Support Engineer role
Role: 2nd Line Support
Location: Enfield, London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
My client a managed service provider who focus on digital product design and lifecycle solutions to help their clients work smarter are theefore looking to hire a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
- training and development scheme
- Life insurance / optional healthcare / Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a growing company / working with a team of experts
- Incentivise on training
- MSP Sector experience / escalation point commerical experience
- Active directory/ Azure / Virtualisation software
- Ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Connect wise, ServiceNow etc
- Exchange 365 / Outlook / Office 365
- Projects experience
- Cloud / On Perm Servers knowledge
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Millie Palfreyman @ ITECCO on 020 3882 0585 or email Millie . Palfreyman @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.