2nd Line Support Analyst
Role: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: up to £27,000 DOE
My client, one of the best-ranked MSPs in the world, is looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their dedicated IT team. Your main responsibilities will be providing amazing customer experience and customer advice, logging support requests on a 2nd Line basis, and troubleshooting and resolving issues that are escalations.
Developing your career is one of their top priorities and with their personalised training plans, you will have the opportunity to progress your career massively!
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Remote working opportunities
- Career development and training plans for all team members
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Private healthcare after 2 years of service
- Subsidised 24/7 gym membership
- Team social activities/Breakout areas with free tea, posh coffee, snacks, and video games
- Employee celebrations
- Free workwear and onsite parking
- Windows Server and Desktop Experience
- Microsoft 365 and Azure Administration including PowerShell
- Networking Diagnosis (ADSL, VOIP, VLAN)
- Firewall management experience
- VMware/Hyper-V experience
- Mac/Linux Troubleshooting
- Experience of working within ITIL or SDI frameworks
- Backup and Disaster Recovery experience
- Cyber Security and remediation skills
- Server Hardware troubleshooting
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Amealia Kelly @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email Amealia . Kelly @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bath | Bristol | Salisbury | Chippenham | Westbury |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.