2nd Line Support Analyst
Role: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Location: Derby (on site) - some remote working
Salary: Up to £200 per Day (Inside IR35)
Length: 4-6 Months
APPLY TODAY--- INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!!
My client are seeking a 2nd Line Support Analyst based just North of Derby for 4 to 6 months to help maintain their service levels. The suitable candidate will be able to work on site full-time. Technical skills are only part of this role, the right person will be comfortable communicating with internal and external users.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience and knowledge of Windows 10
- Will have experience and knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Will have experience and knowledge of O365
- Mobile/Tablet Builds (Apple)
- Be personable and have customer service skills
- Experience working in a ticketed helpdesk system
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and be highly organised
Applications for this role are not open for long so don't hesitate to apply if you think you may be interested!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Ross Alexander @ ITECCO on 020 3882 0601 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.