2nd Line IT Engineer
Role: 2nd Line IT Engineer
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: up to £33,000 DOE
My client, one of the South's leading Managed Service Providers, is looking for a 2nd Line IT Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. Specialising in Cloud solutions, they are looking for engineers with experience with cloud-based technology and IaaS/PaaS.
Your career and development are important to them, hence their offer of paid certifications and training and tailored progression plans.
They have built an agile team of engineers who you will work alongside to provide technical and project support!
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (increasing each year of service to a maximum of 25 days + BH)
- Half-Day holiday on your Birthday
- Paid Microsoft certifications and training
- On-call bonus of £400/week (one in 5)
- Access to Brighton 1901 club football tickets x4 seats
- Flexible working options
- Solid understanding and experience with Cloud technology including Office365 and Azure
- Good networking/network troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of IaaS / PaaS
- Keen to learn and progress your knowledge and career
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Burgess Hill | Brighton | Worthing | Eastbourne | Crawley | Horsham | Tunbridge Wells | Bexhill | Chichester | Tonbridge |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.