2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: South Bristol
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
My client, a large MSP supporting SMEs, Finance, and Corporate businesses, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. As a Microsoft Gold, Veeam, Cisco, and VMware partner, they offer the latest technologies allowing you to learn and develop quickly.
As a 2nd Line Engineer, you will be providing technical support to a range of clients, working with a variety of software and hardware applications and systems, while having opportunities to assist in small to medium-sized projects.
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working - 2 days wfh per week
- Progression and development support
- Company sick pay scheme
- Tailored training
- Previous experience within IT Support (ideally 1st/2nd line)
- Office365 stack - SharePoint, Teams, Intune, OneDrive
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure
- Hardware fixes
- Desktop support
- Active Directory and Group Policies
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Weston Super Mare | Bristol | Bath | Swindon | Frome | Westbury |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.