1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 DOE
My client, an international data storage solutions company, is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will have a background in data storage or cloud storage solutions, and experience providing 1st/2nd line customer-facing support.
The American-based company put their customers first and are always finding ways to provide exceptional services. With over 42 years of trading, they have longstanding relationships with businesses all over!
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Additional holidays based on company performance
- Pension Scheme with 7% pension contribution
- Group Dental Plan
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Sick Pay Insurance
- Medical Supplement Plan
- Expenses paid annual trips to their HQ in America
- Flexible working options
- At least 1 - 3 years' commercial experience
- Supporting different storage solutions including Tape Storage, Object Storage and Storage Software
- Hardware and Software support
- Experience with Backup Software Packages
- Experience with Microsoft Applications and Operating Systems
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Maidenhead | Reading | Bracknell | Wokingham | Farnborough | Woking | Slough | Guildford | Basingstoke
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.