1st Line Support Technician
Role: 1st Line Support Technician
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
My client, a leading UK Charity based in Andover, is looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation support people to improve their quality of life.
This role is important to support the charity's ability to continue their research and support, as well as upkeeping the day-to-day running.
This is a hybrid role with a need to travel to the office a few days a week.
- 26 days plus public bank holidays
- Eyecare including eye tests and glasses
- Pension Scheme with 6% employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme
- Buy up to 5 additional holidays per year
- Compassionate leave and sick pay
- Experience providing 1st line support
- Office365 stack - SharePoint, Teams, Intune, OneDrive
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
Any experience with SQL would be beneficial.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Basingstoke | Andover | Winchester | Salisbury | Southampton | Portsmouth | Reading | Farnborough | Farnham | Alton
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.