1st Line Support Engineer
Role: 1st Line Support Engineer
Location: Cranleigh, Surrey
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client, a Trust organisation supporting people with Autism, is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. As part of the company, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the continuous running of systems/infrastructure and resolving 1st line tickets.
This role would suit someone with previous experience within the education sector or an understanding of how the sector works. You will be required to obtain a DBS Check upon successful application.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Wellbeing Programme
- Discounted MOT and vehicle repairs
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Staff recognition days
- Outdoor gear discounts
- Sainsbury's Everyday shopping card
- Discounts at over 900 retailers
- Long term service recognition
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing professional training and development opportunities
- Experience providing 1st line support
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- DNS, DHCP
- Office365 / Exchange
- Windows 10
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals is beneficial
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle, as there are no local public transport networks
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Horsham | Crawley | Guildford | Surrey | Farnham | Leatherhead | Epsom | Burgess Hill | Woking
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.